Anolyte Water (Nixall) is produced by electrolyzing salt water in the anode chamber of an electrolytic cell.
Efficacy of Anolyte
Efficacy (the capacity to produce an effect) studies performed with “near neutral” anolyte have shown that anolyte is up to 100 times more efficient against bacteria than bleach and testing performed by the U.S. Marine Corps confirmed that anthrax spores were killed immediately upon contact with anolyte.
Anolyte has been proven effective against a broad range of microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi, mycobacterium, viruses, yeasts, molds and spores. The method of killing unwanted microorganisms is accomplished through the physical destruction of the cell structure, bursting the cell’s membrane and disrupting the cell’s DNA. This type of lethal cell action does not allow the microorganisms to become “adaptive” to anolyte, forming resistant strains which can survive treatment. The same cannot be said for bleach and other traditional chemical biocides.
Antibiotic soaps increase the risk for antibiotic resistant organisms called superbugs.
Nixall is safe anolytic water.
At 100 ppm (OCT) you can dilute 10 parts water and 1 part Nixall to use. At 200 ppm (Cleanser) dilute 50/50 then 10 to 1. Can be used without diluting. It’s perfect for wound healing, minor cuts, burns, abrasions, irritation. Can be used for general disinfecting around the house and safe enough to spray in the eyes or down your throat with suspected bacterial infection. Can be used on all types of surfaces and actually helps oxygenate plants.
On the basis of the antimicrobial activity and the lack of animal toxicity, it is predicted that stabilized HOCl has potential pharmaceutical applications in the control of soft tissue infection. journal of burns and wounds v.6; 2007
Hypochlorous Acid Water – Kills Hospital Bacteria Artificial Organs 2004 Jun:28 (6):590-2 Vorobjeva NV, Vorobjeva LI, Khodjaev EY.
The study is designed to investigate bactericidal actions of electrolyzed oxidizing water on hospital infections. Ten (10) of the most common opportunistic pathogens are used for this study. Cultures are inoculated in 4.5 mL of electrolyzed oxidizing (EO) water or 4.5 mL of sterile deionized water (control), and incubated for 0, 0.5, and 5 min at room temperature. At the exposure time of 30 seconds the EO water completely inactivates all of the bacterial strains, with the exception of vegetative cells and spores of bacilli which need 5 min to be killed.
Composition of Anolyte
Anolyte (Nixall) produced from 7 g/l sodium chloride solution contains 99.3% water, with the remaining 0.7% of the solution being sodium chloride salt.
Anolyte generated at a near neutral pH contains mostly hypochlorous acid (92%). Anolyte achieves its efficacy against unwanted microorganisms with as little .01% hypochlorous acid.